All you see are mediocre marks.
You feel worried. You try to hide your disappointment.
You encourage your child to do better next time.
He used to do well in lower primary. He used to breeze through his work.
You need to nag at him to do his homework.
He does not like to read books.
He has no interest in studying.
It's in the best interest of EVERY PARENT to see their children perform up to their fullest potential.
Yet... time and time again... your child just seems to keep missing that mark.
Every day, in the back of your mind, you find yourself constantly worrying about your child's future.
- What stream will he or she get into?
- Which secondary school will he or she go to?
- What kind of friends will she hang out with?
- What kind of teachers will he get?
You will soon find out these answers, whether you like it or not...in just a FEW MONTHS time....
What if you could...
Dramatically Change YOUR CHILD's mindset in a few days?
- Get his or her brain into EXAM MODE
- Clear up all her misconceptions
- Reduce all his careless mistakes by 80%
- Learn Exam-Smart Techniques to apply immediately
- See improved confidence and results in a short period of time.
Don't you want YOUR CHILD to be one of those "miracle", academic success stories?
My partner, Jimmy (The Math Guy), and I, will be organising our PSLE Intensive Holiday Courses again this March holidays.
(... and just to let you know, our March, June and September holiday courses in 2016 were completely SOLD OUT ...)
We are now opening our Holiday Courses for enrollment ...
With an EARLY BIRD OFFER that you don't want to miss!
(Seriously! Don't miss it!)
You've read our blog posts, downloaded our free materials, and received our best exam tips.
Some of you all are probably enrolled in our online courses.
You know how we teach.
So as you read this...
We want to remind you that we totally mean what we say:
We cannot allow YOUR CHILD to carry on her ineffective revision methods...
We cannot allow YOUR CHILD to feel ashamed by his lousy marks while all his peers around him celebrate their results.
We cannot allow YOUR CHILD to set path on a MEDIOCRE FUTURE that does not remotely reflect his or her utmost potential!
We just cannot let that happen.
And I'm sure, that as a concerned parent...
You CANNOT let that happen too!
Your child is at the cross-roads of his future.
You can play a part by shifting him in the right direction.
I am looking forward to see you and your child soon :)
Jerry Lee (English and Creative Writing )
& Jimmy Ling ( The Math Problem Sums Guru)
Intellicat Tuition School
For Our PSLE Intensive Holiday Courses, We focus on the problem areas.
For English, this includes
- Composition Writing
- Comprehension Open-Ended
- Comprehension Cloze
- Synthesis and Transformation
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid them
- A review of your child's strengths and weaknesses (New!)
*Take note that the English content for September is the same as June. So if your child has joined us in June, you don't need to enroll them again in September.
For Math, the focus is on PROBLEM SUMS.
And this is what we will train your child in...
- Understanding of Concepts
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Whole Numbers, Fractions, Ratio, Percentage, Algebra, Circles, Speed
- Exam skills and answering techniques
Lunch will be provided at 12-1pm
ENGLISH (30 Sorry, we're full!)
MATH (30 Sorry, we're full!)
ERC Seminar Rooms @ NTUC Income Prinsep House
30 Prinsep Street S188647, 8th Level
We are located beside Rendezvous Hotel, which is near Dhoby Ghaut and Bras Basah MRT. Do not go to the NTUC Income building at 75 Bras Basah Road. We are at Prinsep Street.
Once you are in the building, take the lift to 8th level and you will find us there.
We chose this location instead of our tuition centre because it is more centralised and more convenient for you to send your child.
$367 ONLY (Usual $500)
Choose a subject and sign up using the red buttons below!
1. "What happens after I have made payment?"
After paying, an email receipt will be sent to your inbox. Do email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
- Which subject and which run have you signed your child up for?
- Name of your child
- Any food restriction for your child?
2. "I do not have Paypal. Can I pay by other methods?"
Yes. After you click on the Sign Up button, you will be redirected to a Paypal page. Click 'Pay with Credit or Debit Card' to pay directly using your credit card.
3. "But my Child has CCA and remedial classes that clashes with your schedule! What can I do?"
Due to the popularity of our classes, we do not pro-rate fees anymore. We strongly encourage your child to come for all three days.
4. "I've signed up for the PSLE Intensive Course but I just found out that my child cannot attend. Can I get a refund or can you pro-rate my fees?"
Sorry. Once you've signed up, we will close your space to public, and reject students when the classes are full. Again, we don't entertain refunds or pro-rating of fees.
5. "My child is in Primary 5. Can he or she join the course?"
For the PSLE English course - Yes, your child can join.
For the PSLE Math course - No. The topics are different.
6. "What food do you serve for lunch?"
6 Sep - McDonald Fillet O Fish Meal (Veggie Crunch Meal for Vegetarians)
7 Sep - Lunch Box (Vegetarian sets included)
8 Sep - Dominos Hawaiian pizza (Vegetarian Pizzas for Vegetarians)
Important Notice: If your child is unable to eat any of the food above, you will need to prepare your own food for your child. Thank you for your kind understanding.
For other enquiries you can contact us at 6280 6841 or 9753 9016.
6+ years of Experience
Co-Author of the 10 Step Study Formula
- Compo Writing Specialist
- Grammar, Vocabulary Skills
- Founder of WritingSamurai.com
10+ years Experience
- Focus on Problem Sums
- Spotting careless mistakes
- Common quesions and mistakes
- Founder of JimmyMaths.com
If you want your child to get in his dream school...
If you want your child to mix with the right friends...
And if you want your child to have a bright future...
You Must Take Action Now!
FEES $367 ONLY (Usual $500)